The Minor "T" allele is associated with:
- Increased risk of major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder [R].
- Increased negative symptoms of schizophrenia [R] (lack of motivation, unclear speech, slow movement) [R].
- Improvement (remission) of ADHD symptoms in adolescents [R].
- Poor motor control (male) [R].
The Major "C" allele is associated with:
- Decrease in auditory hallucinations (male) [R].
- Increased risk of Persistent smoking (in women under age 50) [R].
- Decreased spatial memory (female) [R].
- Reduced response to antidepressant drugs [R].
This SNP is associated with (unknown which alleles):